Loubas Balloon Festival 2018
Come and join us for a spectacular weeks flying in the beautiful Aquitaine region of France, where last years Championnat de France de Montgolfieres took place. Beautiful countryside with all the pleasures of France thrown in, lovely restaurants, excellent wine, plenty to see and experience and of course very friendly landowners – always a bonus!! PUTs, Special shapes, Hoppers, Commercial and Private balloons all welcome.
This event will run from 1st -8th September with official flying once a day but for the more energetic pilots the opportunity to fly twice a day is there.
- 1 x Flight per day over 7 days – others at pilots discretion
- 1 x Night Glow in village location on Wednesday 5th September
- Breakfast included for pilots and crew after morning flights
- Survivors evening drinks party on Friday 7th Sept with presentation ceremony
- Pilots Goody Bag
- Free Maps
- Subsidised / Free Gas
- Fantastic accommodation in self catering gites with swimming pool
Our friends from Europe are especially welcome!!
Places are limited so your response is required by 21st March deadline. No entries received after this date will be allowed. All applicants will receive notification of acceptance by Friday 31st March.
A full programme includes low key competition flying, with prizes awarded at the end of the week for those who wish to participate. A nightglow in a local village is planned and a survivors drinks party with presentations to close the event.
Please click on links for registration form and accommodation details