The region offers a huge variety of places to visit that will enthral, amuse, interest and educate children.
Such as “Parc dans le ciel” a park offering actvities such as tree climbing and rappling for adult and child alike.
Such as Walibi Aquitaine
Located in southern France between Bordeaux and Toulouse and just a few kilometres away from Agen – a town famous for its plump, dried prunes – Walibi Aquitaine nestles in over 30 hecatres of lush greenery, and is watched over by a genuine 18th Century castle.
A world filled with pleasure, with its numerous rides, spectacular shows and special events that succeed each other at a relentless pace, Walibi Aquitaine is already a guarantee that everyone will spend an unforgettable day out where strong emotions, thrills, laughter and enjoyment all intermingle!
- Lascaux, Montignac – historic painted caves
- Le Thot, Thonac – prehistoric theme park
- Musee du Plein Air du Quercy, Cuzals – open air museum of farm life
- Euro Mini Land, Feerie du Rail, L’Hospitalet – miniature world fantasy
- Rocamadour – Petit Train de Nuit
- Parc Walibi, Agen – Water Park
- Magic Forest, Clairac
- The Grottes de Fontirou
- Chateau Bonaguil, Fumel
For More info See the Links below